Petroleum companies group is a combination of enterprises with different activities types.
The production of polymeric composite reinforcement, grid and flexible connectors is one of the group main activities.
Composite reinforcement and flexible connectors are especially strong spindles of 4 to 32 mm diameter with a spiral prominence of glass or basalt fibers impregnated with a chemically resistant polymer binder. Composite grid is especially strong spindles of 2 to 10 mm diameter, twisted into 50 to 200 mm cells.
A new generation composite products have some advantages and values over traditional metal products:
- Cost saving Introduction of products reduces the cost of work up to 30%. The small specific gravity and the ability to produce products according to the customized individual sizes may minimize the cost of delivery and unloading, since there is no need to use heavy transporters, special equipment and a large amount of labor force.
- Corrosion resistance Composite products are corrosion resistant, thereby service life increases.
- Lightness Composite products are 4 times lighter than metal ones. Unlike metal structures, composite products do not make walls heavier.
- Strength Composite products are 3 times stronger than steel ones. The strength of composite products allows to reduce the diameter size in comparison with the classical metal reinforcement, while maintaining all the necessary properties.
- Ease flexibility Storage and delivery of composite products is possible in a more convenient format due to this property – bunches.
- Dielectric Concrete structures reinforcement with material with good dielectric properties allows eliminating possible electromagnetic interference after the building is set into operation.
- Diamagnetic property Structures reinforced with composite reinforcement are slightly sensible to magnetic fields, unlike steel reinforcement.
- Radio transparency This property availability allows using of composite products in special-purpose facilities without creating radio interference inside the building.
- Energy Efficiency Composite products have low thermal conductivity, which allows avoiding “thermal bypasses” and significantly improving the thermal insulation parameters of concrete structures.
- Installation ease Composite products are very convenient in operation.
- Service life The performance of composite products is not worsened within 80 years of operation or longer.
Scopes of use
Composite reinforcing elements are radiotransparent, dielectric, diamagnetic, which allows them to be used in special-purpose facilities: airports, metro, medical facilities (MRT cabinets), laboratories, gas stations, radio towers, power lines and others. Composite materials are strong and light, have a long … Readmore
Composite reinforcement is a material more suitable for all kinds of construction sites, but it is used not only in construction, but also in agriculture. Due to its light weight and compactness, the transportation of composite products is possible by … Readmore
Composite reinforcing products are used in the construction of hydro technical facilities. The properties such as moisture resistance, resistance to aggressive environments and strength allow providing a long service life of structures. Composite reinforcing elements are used in the construction … Readmore
The road surface is subject to climatic and mechanical influences, which cause deformation and breaking of the road surface. The use of composite reinforcement or grid when laying the roadway extends its service life and, accordingly, reduces the cost of … Readmore
Corrosion that causes frequent maintenance of facilities, breaking and replacement as a whole is a main problem of all metal enclosures. Composite reinforcing elements solve all these problems. Therefore, at present, enclosures made of composite products are actively used. Composite … Readmore
Composite reinforcing elements are actively used when pouring industrial floors. Reinforcement of the concrete floor is performed where it is necessary to reinforce and strengthen the concrete structure. Industrial floors often face high loads and exposure to aggressive environments. Their … Readmore
Recently, many new constructional materials have been introduced during the construction and reconstruction of railway infrastructure facilities. Composite reinforcing elements are used to strengthen the foundation of the subgrade formation, and to strengthen the slopes of embankments, in the foundations … Readmore
Composite reinforcement is used in the bridges building and repair for various purposes: automobile, pedestrian, railway, combined. This is due to such advantages of composite reinforcing elements as resistance to aggressive environments, preservation of their properties in conditions of high … Readmore
Metal reinforcement, when using structures in an aggressive environment, does not always satisfy operational standards due to metal corrosion, cannot provide the necessary antimagnetic and dielectric properties, and does not ensure the structures lightness. Composite reinforcement facilitates the solution of … Readmore